This spring I finally convinced my husband to build a tool shed on our back yard.
Until that, his tools and equipment was lying around our garage, successfully preventing me, as a “women” (like my husband would say), to safely park our car without having any “close” encounters with them.
During our years we spent together I had the “enviable” opportunity to meet my husband’s talents and abilities, and believe me when I say building a decent shed is not one of them! If you ask my husband he will tell you a different story of course.
To ease his work I started looking for backyard shed plans available online.
Simple shed plans for everyone
I came across this course “My Shed Plans” which offers you a step-by step quality shed plans, materials lists and blueprints.
It caught my attention due to its step-by-step method.
This method almost nullifies the importance of required skills and previous experiences.
It is not matter how skilled you are, even if you are left handed or you failed in the past or this is your first attempt.
Well, this course is definitely something my husband would need!
When I also discovered the special 4 bonuses you can claim, which lovers the price of the course to 37$ and a 100% money back guarantee, which leaves you with no risks, I did not hesitate in ordering it.
The course contains a collection of 12,000 shed plans, comprising tool shed plans, special backyard shed plans or outdoor shed plans, most common 10X12 shed plans, 8×12 shed plans and 12×16 shed plans, pole shed plans, modern shed plans and even plans for Amish type of sheds.
Many of them are DIY shed plans, which will save you a lot of money. Lean to shed plans gives you simple instructions and useful tips on how to build a quality lean to shed.
What do you get in Ryan Shed Plans
More precisely, this course offers you:
- hundreds of shed designs, plans, blueprints – hobbyist and professional
- new, modern ideas for everything from small clock housings up to a stable
- 12000 design projects and woodwork plans for avid woodworking fans.
- simple shed plans projects to complete over the holidays or weekends
- Materials lists, which give you detailed information on what to buy
- “How-To” and “step-by-step” woodworking guide and course
- Tips and information on home improvement
- All the planning is already done
- Lean to shed plans (most common lean to shed plans, modern lean to shed plans, quick and simple lean to shed plans, historic lean to shed plans etc.)
I can proudly inform you that our outdoor shed is already standing on our back yard.
We had a lot of fun building it and it was done in no time. I can also finally say that my car is no longer threatened by my husband’s abandoned tool while I try to park in our garage!